Where I Found Your Name In My Window Pane

Morning rain,
keeps colder and a grin.
Candles and cupcakes,
for dinner she bakes,

Take a cup of tea,
and turn off the tv.
We can listen to the radio,
and maybe there is something new.

Cherry blossoms,
forget the afternoons,
sitting by the window pane,
catching thoughts of your name.

Pictures of portraits,
I want another cigarette.
a box of potpourri,
a reminder of how we used to be.

The Wonders Of Your Heart

You could think of yonder days,
to which could make you smile,
those misty memories,
and can even make you cry.

I would look back at yesterdays,
when my heart was young,
I realized the innocence
between you and me.

You could catch a star,
or a moment passing by,
another might make you smile,
and you don't have to cry.

And the wonders of your heart,
that you could over-look for tomorrows,
and it will make you smile,
that there could be no sorrows.

Listening To The Color Of a Dream

Close your eyes,
and come to realize
a new beginning.

Just float in,
and dream within,
be washed away.

Pictured you there,
in the middle
of a garden.

Vivid sun,
and look around,
everything's vague.

Heard a voice,
sounds so familiar,
but not a thought to recognize.

Sat on a rock,
beneath a tree,
listening to the color of a dream.


Thank you for re


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.